Thursday, June 15, 2006


Pregnancy update: I (Shelley) had my 36 week check-up yesterday. The doctor said things were "cooking right along" and that the baby's head is down in the right position. Yay! She also said I am dilated 2 cm and 50% effaced, which really surprised me. Naturally I asked if she thought I would deliver early and she said her guess would be around July 4th (my original due date was July 13th). We'll keep you posted on how things progress. We are including a photo of my big belly so that those of you far, far away can see the crazy development!

1 comment:

Valentine Morozov said...

Shelovek...
I LOVE your belly!!! :) You look great and it sounds like you are gonna be a mama pretty soon! You'll probably have Lewis before we land in the US, but we can't wait to see the little guy!

Love,
Heather (& all us Morozovs)