Saturday, July 08, 2006

HOME.

We arrived back in Bowling Green yesterday afternoon, about 1:30 p.m. Since then, we've learned:

1.) Lewis likes to vibrate, and he LOVES to swing. To whomever gave us those particular gifts (the vibra-bouncy chair and the automatic swing), thanks from the bottom of our hearts.

2.) The Lord provides for his children's needs. We've got friends bringing us food, offering to go to the grocery for us, and just otherwise encouraging us with all the newness.

3.) We DON'T have more baby clothes than we need--though I thought we did--when Lewis' random urination during diaper changes is taken into account.

Seriously, things are going great so far... we're spending a lot of our time just staring at the little guy, when we're not feeding or changing him, that is. I couldn't imagine loving someone so much... at least, not someone I just met! It's a great feeling... and in time, I'm sure, a great development of character and all that jazz.

In other news, my alt-country friends God's Lonely Man will be playing at Spencer's on Monday night, along with my folk-punk friend Wil's band, Homemade Knives, and a little opening music by my usually-techno-but-sometimes-gonzo friend Brandon Harrod. That shebang starts about 7:30 p.m. and costs $4. You should come by... you really should.

--Justin

No comments: