Saturday, September 30, 2006


THREE MONTHS OLD!
Lewis is three months old now! He is progressing nicely as a little guy. He is still sleeping through the night, and babbling more and more. Because of the fall weather he is starting to wear long sleeves (see photo!). He is getting ready for his first Halloween. Check back at the end of October to see him in his fantastic costume! Daddy picked it out for him. Speaking of daddy, Justin starts his job on October 7th, so we are enjoying the laid back lifestyle for a few more days.

A random note--As I was updating the blog here at Spencer's, I noticed a man who looked so familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I knew him from. After he left, it was driving me crazy until I realized it was Dr. Davis, the one who delivered Lewis!! I guess it makes sense that I didn't recognize him since that was the only time I ever saw him. We are glad he likes our coffee. :)

We will keep you posted!

--Shelley

No comments: