Friday, February 09, 2007

grandparents in training

It has been so cold this week! Lewis and i have been frequenting the Greenwood Mall to get a change of scenery and for fun with the stroller. To stay warm, Lewis has been dressing in layers. He and Justin ended up wearing essentially the same outfit the other day, totally by accident. We are ready for some warmer weather!

Lewis also got to see his first SuperBowl, though he missed the end due to sleep. He enjoyed the Soup-er Bowl Sundae potluck after church. Joe and Paula Trafton took him captive to practice their grandparenting skills for future use. He had a really good time with them, especially when they introduced him to some fun helium balloons. He was giggling like a school girl!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I think Joe Trafton was my NT professor at WKU- haven't thought about him in over 10 years!

Shelley- email me at
stewsolutions@comcast.net

I have some grocery money saving info for you I think you will be able to use.

Shepherd Fam said...

You'll have to excuse my husband. I forgot to explain how we are friends, Christina. I am most definitely interested in your money saving tips!

Anonymous said...

Trafton: "Table. Yes, that's a table. Can you say table, Lewis? Table?"

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

That was too cute.