Saturday, March 08, 2008

SNOW!

The weathermen finally got it right, and we woke up to quite a bit of the white stuff this morning. We know there was much more north of here, but it has been a couple of years since it really snowed in Bowling Green, and it was kind of fun!

We took Lewis out exploring. He whimpered most of the time due to the wind and how difficult it was to walk in, but he was irate when we had to go inside so he must have liked it somewhat!

Here are some pictures.



























































































1 comment:

The Shepherd Family said...

Hello,
My name is Julie Shepherd. I live in AZ and stumbled upon your blog (my dad tried to open ours theshepherdfam.blogspot.com) and opened yours (he left out the the). Any way, I just was curious, as I think from the photos, you live in Ohio? My husband Steve is from Ohio originally, and just thought there might be a connection. I know this is random, but he doesn't know any of his cousins, but his dad was one of 12 kids, so I know there are a lot of them out there!
If you would like to email me back that would be great. Our address is steven_shepherd@mac.com. His dad's name was Jim Shepherd and he has a brother named Isreal Shepherd and a sister named Alice. Sorry to bug you, but just kind of found it a coincidince. Thanks for your time. Julie