Thursday, June 19, 2008

38 weeks--almost!

Tomorrow I'll be 38 weeks pregnant. Today's appointment found me dilated 4 cm and 90% effaced. I'm measuring at 40 weeks, so the baby is certainly big enough and we're not wanting him to get much bigger. Hopefully labor will happen naturally and soon! We shall see. I've been having contractions on and off for days, but so far nothing consistent or painful even, just uncomfortable.

Here's me and Lewis, and baby brother.


























We've managed to get the baby's room mostly together. It's still doubling as a music room for now and we haven't done anything with the stuff that was on the walls. Here are some pics.




















A closer view of the dresser. We found it at the Goodwill and Justin sanded it and painted it himself. It looks completely different! We are really proud of his work on this.





















And another angle.....

No comments: