Sunday, August 17, 2008

owen smiles, lewis matures

Owen is now 8 weeks-old. He is smiling quite a bit and getting some personality. My dad and Martha came to visit this week. Here are some pics. The four of them:




















Martha and Owen:

























Dad and Owen:

























Owen hanging out.

























Just for comparison, here is Lewis around 8 weeks

















And Owen in the same outfit.

























Tonight when I dropped Lewis off at the church nursery, he started his usual crying and freaking out routine. Then one of the girls grabbed the jack-in-the-box that he apparently loves and Lewis turned around and pushed me out the door. It cracked me up! I was so relieved that he actually wanted me to leave. What a funny boy! This was after a couple of days of an unusually bad mood because I bought green grapes instead of red. We corrected that today and we had a complete turnaround.

Here's a video of Owen doing a little smiling and sneezing.

1 comment:

Valentine Morozov said...

What Cute boys those Shepherd boys are! We love your smiling face, Owen! Lewis looks so big sitting there with you! Val wants you to come visit again soon!

Love,
The Morozovs