Friday, April 15, 2011

38 weeks

I had my 38 week appointment yesterday and there was no real change (still 3 cm, 80% effaced). My doctor still says I could go anytime, and my contractions are getting stronger, and at times fairly regular, but nothing escalating into real labor at this point. Justin and I are both "nesting" and driving one another a bit crazy. He has been ready for over a week. Now that the fridge is stocked and the laundry is done, we get to wait. Oh, it's so fun!

Due to my extreme clumsiness, I dropped a quart of yogurt on the kitchen floor yesterday, and this morning knocked my open purse into the washer that was filling with bleach water for our whites. A new purse and wallet were purchased, but our camera may not recover. It is sitting in a container of rice, but so far will not come on. :( I had put it in my purse, battery charged, in case we headed to the hospital to bring Phoebe into the world. We may need to borrow a camera if the rice doesn't work! Hopefully she will arrive before I manage to break anything else.

No comments: