Monday, April 04, 2011

all about owen

Owen has been enjoying the spring so far. One day, I found him trying out putting his hands in his pockets (a first!). He's not really done it much since, but it was a fun look for him!

He is as energetic as ever, and loves going for "runs" around the block. He's really hard to keep up with lately. I am physically unable to chase him the way I used to so I have to really get prepared, and there is a lot of forced hand-holding that he's not fond of, but it's the only way!

We got out the moon sand when it got warm and the boys have enjoyed playing with it.

Here's Owen in his monster towel.

And this is some of the "artwork" I found on my phone that Owen created with my Catpaint app. It cracked me up! Aside from these activities, Owen has been enjoying dipping food in ketchup and now salsa, watching Lewis play Wii sports, and memorizing tons of books that we read before nap and bedtime. He is especially into I Spy books these days, and loves to name things that start with various letters, or vice-versa ("apple starts with 'a'"). He is enjoying Big Red School so much more now, and actually smiles and says, "Hello!" when he goes through the door. It is a welcome change! He has absolutely no interest in potty training, but we are lacking the energy to take that on these days anyway.

No comments: