Monday, March 05, 2007

keeping up with the Joneses

We introduced Lewis to Tim and Glenda Jones this weekend. They were visiting from north of Chicago in Illinois. They are very animated people and Lewis seemed to appreciate their enthusiasm for animals. They'll make pretty good parents someday!

Due to my squeaky brakes, I was car-less last week and basically trapped at home, aside from some walks outside. The sad thing, while my car got a tune-up, there was nothing really wrong with the brakes. They assure me they can get rid of the squeal, but ran of out time by the weekend to get to it. I get to take it back tomorrow and they say I'll be able to wait while they take care of it. Let's hope so!! That should be a fun time.

We did get out to the 'Lil Angels Attic consignment sale this weekend and got Lewis some cute spring/summer outfits. Now we just have to wait for the weather to warm up. :)

No comments: