Tuesday, March 06, 2007

no more squealin'!

My car is squeal-free thanks to the good people at Floyd's. Apparently there is some kind of glaze that is on breaks that causes them to make awful sounds and once they removed it, my driving experience took a turn for the quieter!! I can't explain how nice it is after listening to it for a year. Lewis, on the other hand, did some squealing of his own when he missed his midday nap and got overly tired this afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

A couple pics of Lewis having some fun with dad.

4 comments:

Derek said...

Fun!? Looks like the boy's hanging on for dear life to me!

Shepherd Fam said...

Justin's curly hair is a good anchor for Lewis to grab onto! He loves being up high like that, and pulling daddy's hair is a big plus. Hair pulling has become one of his favorite things lately.

Derek said...

all the reason to let Roy grow it out nice and long. Then we can be brothers again!

Anonymous said...

If he was doing that when I first met you, I wouldn't have been able to see little Lewis!