Saturday, May 05, 2007

Lewis meets Nathan and Abigail

Yesterday afternoon, Lewis had the opportunity to meet long-time friend of daddy, Nathan McBroom and his lovely fiancee, Abigail King. Nathan has been overseas for the last couple of years so Lewis had to be patient until his return, though he's heard a lot of stories! Nathan and Abigail are getting married in June, and we couldn't be happier for both of them.

Tooth update: Lewis has one tooth coming through finally! It is on the bottom and pretty sharp, but you have to really look to see it.

Food update: Lewis has added spinach to his diet. The first time he was not too excited, but scarfed it down mixed with some bananas. Today he ate it plain!

Movie recommendation: I got to see The Pursuit of Happyness last night (thank you, Priscilla!) and it was by far the best movie I have seen in a very long time. It is clean and uplifting and made me very grateful for what we have, especially in our boy, Lewis. Please see this movie!! You will be glad you did.

2 comments:

derekstellar said...

More Justin...
More Shelley...
More of the Shepherds in my life!

I'm serious about this stuff. Come see me - family sized lasagna. Kid friendly movie on my huge projector screen. My walls are brightly colors. Come on over.

Christina said...

I agree Pursuit of Happyness is wonderful. I cried through the last ten minutes and I'm not a big movie weeper.