Saturday, March 01, 2008

new belly shot--22 weeks

First of all, let me say--yay, it's March! We have been all over the place this week. Justin especially has been burning his candle at both ends, and Lewis and I have managed to stay busy too. Tuesday morning we got to spend some time with Julie and Madelyn Boyer (forgot to take pictures--oops!). On Wednesday we went to Louisville for a campaign fundraiser in honor of my sister, Ellen, and her bid for a Louisville Metro Council seat. If you happen to live in District 18, you should definitely vote for her. She even has a website you can check out! Lewis got to spend some time with Justin's parents while we showed our support for the candidate. It was fun!
















Thursday and Friday I was shopping and volunteering at Lil Angels Attic, a local children's consignment sale. We were hoping to find some stuff for the new baby, but mostly ended up with summer clothes for Lewis, and a dancing Elmo.

The pregnancy is going well. I am feeling much more fetal movement these days, and generally feel pretty good. Pregnancy brain is setting in, however. I've been so forgetful. The other day I got to Kroger without my coupons and list, much to my dismay. Tonight, I forgot to give Lewis a bath. He gets one every other night, and it's usually not too hard to remember, but tonight it just completely slipped my mind. I've had some solid cravings lately for jelly beans and this yummy angel food cake/fruit dessert (recipe thanks to Laurie Basham). Besides that, things are plugging right along, and I have really healthy hair!

Here's my latest belly shot. It's at kind of a weird angle, but hopefully you'll get the idea. :)

No comments: